The chalet is brand new and we have outfitted it to be both comfortable and luxurious. It sleeps 8-10, with three bedrooms and three full bathrooms. It also has a fully equipped kitchen, a sophisticated living room, and a basement recreation room with ping pong, air hockey, foosball, and a TV area.
Outside, we have two patios with patio furniture, a gas barbecue, and a picnic table. And, of course, a private hot tub! You can soak away the muscle pains that you earned during your day in the mountains while gazing up at the stars.
We have young children of our own, so It is our goal to be the best cabin in the area for families. Our chalet offers more space than most, including a second floor living room as well as a basement recreation room. This means you can enjoy adult conversation upstairs while your kids run around or watch a movie downstairs. We also have a collection of kids' movies, books, and toys for your kids' use.
- New hot tub on our private back patio
- Calphalon cookware and stainless steel appliances
- Ping pong, air hockey, and foosball
- Two iPod-compatible stereos -- bring your own music!
- TV with VCR and DVD and a selection of movies
- Xbox with Kinect and video games
- Toys and books for your little ones
- Large kitchen with dishwasher
- New 600 TC sheets and bedding
- Two large patios with patio furniture to enjoy the summer
- And don't forget our standard 6:00 pm check-out!
Master bedroom with one queen bed
Loft bedroom with one king bed
Hot tub on private back deck
Kids' bedroom with three twin beds
Basement rec room with one queen futon and one double futon
Garage rec room with Ping Pong and Air Hockey
Brett Sorrells & Kathryn Meeks Sorrells720-541-0748
Living room and stairs to loft